Peanut Butter Pumpkin Treats
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour or rice flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin (pure pumpkin puree NOT PIE FILLING)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (NO PEANUT BUTTER WITH XYLITOL)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon water, or more if necessary (Optional)
Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl,
Adding enough water to work with hands, and roll out dough.
Use cookie cutters to create fun shapes.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes
Wait til cool to feed
Icy Pumpkin Treats
- 1 tbs Pumpkin per cube
- Ice Cube Tray
Put 1 tablespoon of pumpkin into each empty ice cube tray.
Pour water over ice cube tray and freeze.
Pop out and serve!